A challenging assignment
· Try to include props or something in the background to help your photograph tell a story about the subject.
· Remember to “Keep it simple”. Look closely at the background.
· Lighting is important.
· Will the subject be looking into the lens or at someone / something else?
· Direct the subject – boss them around. Ask them to smile, look sad or angry.
· Remember the angle or position you shoot from has an effect on the final image.
· Intent! What are you saying about this person?
Find a suitable model and shoot them!
Please show a variety of expressions  and use your skills to show them in a way that tells the viewer something about the subject.
Please rename your photos to “Focus4yourname1” “Focus4yourname2” “Focus4yourname3”
Photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 27th July